2019 Mazda CX-5 Dimensions
Look into the 2019 Mazda CX-5 if you’re in need of a fully capable cargo-hauling SUV. The CX-5 interior and cargo space dimensions allow you to over-pack for any family trip whether in Hawthorne or farther. Explore the Mazda CX-5 features and dimensions when you get behind the wheel at South Bay Mazda today!
Mazda CX-5 Cargo Space Dimensions
The CX-5 was built to handle your cargo needs while leaving plenty of space for passengers. Behind the rear seats, you’ll have up to 30.9 cubic feet of cargo space. If you’re in need of more space for a larger trip out of Manhattan Beach or Redondo Beach, folding down the rear seats will give you a max of 59.6 cubic feet of cargo storage. A few features that can assist in the ease of your cargo loading include:
- 40/20/40 Split Fold-Down Rear Seatback: This standard easy-release seatback allows for easy access to the extra space you need in the back.
- Power Lift Gate: This available feature can be activated through a button in the cabin or through the available Mazda Advanced Keyless Entry button to make your loading/unloading experience more convenient.
Mazda CX-5 Interior Dimensions
The 5-seater Mazda CX-5 interior dimensions are accommodating for everyone in the vehicle. Bring along that extra suitcase and the extra passenger without worrying about if you’ll have enough room. The interior dimensions are:
- Headroom: The front gives passengers 39.7 inches of headroom. In the back, you’ll enjoy 39 inches.
- Shoulder Room: No more shoulder-to-shoulder experiences in the back with 54.8 inches and 57.1 inches in the front.
- Hip Room: When it comes to hip room, the CX-5 provides 55.2 inches in the front and 55.3 inches for the rear seats.
- Legroom: The tallest of passengers won’t need to feel squished with 41 inches of legroom in the front and 39.6 inches of legroom in the rear.
Drive in Comfort with the Mazda CX-5 from South Bay Mazda
Experience the space as well as interior features the new CX-5 has to offer Redondo Beach drivers when you visit the South Bay Mazda showroom for a test drive. Look through our large inventory, explore the Mazda CX-5 gas mileage, Mazda CX-3 gas mileage, compare the Mazda CX-5 to the Honda CR-V, and learn more about the lease and finance offers you can choose from. Contact us today with any questions.
More on the Mazda CX-5
Mazda SUV models hit all the marks: fuel-efficient power, safe and attentive driving, comfortable cabins, and reasonable price-tags. The 2020 Mazda CX-3, Mazda CX-30, Mazda CX-5, and Mazda CX-9 suit all sorts of Redondo Beach and Manhattan Beach families. Whether you need seating for seven, all-wheel-drive, or impressive towing power, you’ll get everything you need…
If you’re shopping for a sleek compact SUV in Redondo Beach to show your distinct style, consider the versatility of Mazda CX-5, thanks to the large selection of Mazda CX-5 color options! With the many color options available paired with the modern design of both the exterior and interior, the Mazda CX-5 has an individualistic style,…
Looking for a Mazda SUV with generous cargo space and storage solutions to handle everyday challenges in Redondo Beach? The 2020 Mazda CX-5 not only fits the bill when it comes to cargo volume — it also provides your passengers with plenty of room to stretch out on long drives to Hawthorne. Read on to see…