The 2020 Mazda6 sedan offers drivers plenty of trim level options. The one that’s right for you depends on the features you want as well the price you’re willing to spend. Learn more about the Mazda6 configurations, features, and prices with us at South Bay Mazda then take your favorite for a test drive.
2020 MAZDA6 Configuration Price List
Whether you’re looking into the base-level Mazda6 Sport configuration or the top-level, award-winning Mazda6 Signature, you’ll find a Mazda sedan you’ll be proud to show off around Hawthorne. Here’s how far your money goes with Mazda:
- MAZDA6 Sport – MSRP starting at $24,100* – 187-hp, Skyactiv®-G 2.5-liter DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder with VVT and Cylinder Deactivation, Mazda Connect™ Infotainment System with voice command, leather-wrapped steering wheel and gear selector, dual-zone automatic climate control with pollen filter, Dynamic Stability Control and Traction Control System, and Advanced Smart City Brake Supportwith pedestrian detection.
- MAZDA6 Touring – MSRP starting at $26,700* – 19″ aluminum alloy wheels with Gun Metallic finish, power sliding-glass moonroof with one-touch-open feature and interior sunshade, leatherette-trimmed sport seats, and heated front seats.
- MAZDA6 Grand Touring – MSRP starting at $29,800* – 250-hp Skyactiv®-G 2.5T Dynamic Pressure Turbo DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder with VVT, body-colored heated power side mirrors with integrated turn signals, Bose® Centerpoint2® Surround Sound audio system with AudioPilot® and 11 speakers, and SiriusXM Satellite Radio with 3-month trial subscription.
- MAZDA6 Grand Touring Reserve – MSRP starting at $32,300* – 19″ aluminum-alloy wheels with Brilliant Silver finish, rear decklid spoiler, automatic power-folding side mirrors, front lower molding in bright finish, windshield wiper de-icer, ventilated front seats, driver’s seat memory, windshield-projected full-color Active Driving Display, and adaptive Front-lighting System.
- MAZDA6 Signature – MSRP starting at $35,400* – Front grille in Gunmetal finish, frameless auto-dimming rearview mirror with HomeLink®, leather-wrapped heated steering wheel, Nappa leather-trimmed sport seats, Sen Wood door and dashboard trim inserts, black headliner, Mazda Navigation System, SiriusXM® 3-year Traffic and Travel Link® subscription, 7-inch LCD meter display, traffic sign recognition, 360º view monitor, front and rear parking sensors.
Compare the 2020 MAZDA6 at South Bay Mazda
Learn more about the new Mazda6 trim packages, compare the Mazda6 to the Mazda3, or simply schedule a test drive to make sure you’re driving off in the right Mazda for you and your budget. Check out our models, new vehicle specials, learn about how to open the Mazda key fob and replace the battery, and don’t hesitate to contact us in the meantime with any questions!
*MSRP excludes taxes, title, license fees and $920 destination charge (Alaska $965). Actual dealer price will vary. See dealer for complete details.
More From South Bay Mazda
The Mazda CX-9 dimensions provide you with enough room for both the family and their belongings with room to spare. The CX-9 provides you with all the versatility and features you need for your drives around Manhattan Beach, as stepping into the new CX-9 will instantly elevate your commute. Learn more about the CX-9 interior…
Although the Mazda CX-30 has not been rated for towing in the U.S., it has more than enough power to haul almost anything with its generous cargo space and enough room to comfortably carry up to five passengers around Redondo Beach. Although its towing capacity is not yet rated, it has a powerful engine and…
The Mazda CX-9 is well-known for its sleek styling and spacious interior, but just how much can a Mazda CX-9 tow in 2021? The Mazda CX-9 reaches up to 3,500 pounds of towing power when properly equipped. So whether towing a boat or a camper through Redondo Beach, the Mazda CX-9 opens up brand new opportunities…
The 2021 Mazda CX-30 offers Redondo Beach drivers a subcompact SUV that fits snugly in between the Mazda CX-3 and Mazda CX-5. Though it’s a smaller SUV designed for sharp turning on Torrance streets, the 2021 Mazda CX-30 Skyactiv®-G engine options deliver thrilling Mazda specs. Read on to learn more. Then, fill out a pre-approval…
2021 MAZDA CX-30 Trims and Features Has the time come for you to take your commute from Redondo Beach to Manhattan Beach to new heights? If so, the new Mazda CX-30 provides the versatility and specs you need. Offered in seven packages, the Mazda CX-30 trim levels deliver enough options for every Hawthorne driver to find their…