The 2020 Mazda6 sedan offers drivers plenty of trim level options. The one that’s right for you depends on the features you want as well the price you’re willing to spend. Learn more about the Mazda6 configurations, features, and prices with us at South Bay Mazda then take your favorite for a test drive.
2020 MAZDA6 Configuration Price List
Whether you’re looking into the base-level Mazda6 Sport configuration or the top-level, award-winning Mazda6 Signature, you’ll find a Mazda sedan you’ll be proud to show off around Hawthorne. Here’s how far your money goes with Mazda:
- MAZDA6 Sport – MSRP starting at $24,100* – 187-hp, Skyactiv®-G 2.5-liter DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder with VVT and Cylinder Deactivation, Mazda Connect™ Infotainment System with voice command, leather-wrapped steering wheel and gear selector, dual-zone automatic climate control with pollen filter, Dynamic Stability Control and Traction Control System, and Advanced Smart City Brake Supportwith pedestrian detection.
- MAZDA6 Touring – MSRP starting at $26,700* – 19″ aluminum alloy wheels with Gun Metallic finish, power sliding-glass moonroof with one-touch-open feature and interior sunshade, leatherette-trimmed sport seats, and heated front seats.
- MAZDA6 Grand Touring – MSRP starting at $29,800* – 250-hp Skyactiv®-G 2.5T Dynamic Pressure Turbo DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder with VVT, body-colored heated power side mirrors with integrated turn signals, Bose® Centerpoint2® Surround Sound audio system with AudioPilot® and 11 speakers, and SiriusXM Satellite Radio with 3-month trial subscription.
- MAZDA6 Grand Touring Reserve – MSRP starting at $32,300* – 19″ aluminum-alloy wheels with Brilliant Silver finish, rear decklid spoiler, automatic power-folding side mirrors, front lower molding in bright finish, windshield wiper de-icer, ventilated front seats, driver’s seat memory, windshield-projected full-color Active Driving Display, and adaptive Front-lighting System.
- MAZDA6 Signature – MSRP starting at $35,400* – Front grille in Gunmetal finish, frameless auto-dimming rearview mirror with HomeLink®, leather-wrapped heated steering wheel, Nappa leather-trimmed sport seats, Sen Wood door and dashboard trim inserts, black headliner, Mazda Navigation System, SiriusXM® 3-year Traffic and Travel Link® subscription, 7-inch LCD meter display, traffic sign recognition, 360º view monitor, front and rear parking sensors.
Compare the 2020 MAZDA6 at South Bay Mazda
Learn more about the new Mazda6 trim packages, compare the Mazda6 to the Mazda3, or simply schedule a test drive to make sure you’re driving off in the right Mazda for you and your budget. Check out our models, new vehicle specials, learn about how to open the Mazda key fob and replace the battery, and don’t hesitate to contact us in the meantime with any questions!
*MSRP excludes taxes, title, license fees and $920 destination charge (Alaska $965). Actual dealer price will vary. See dealer for complete details.
More From South Bay Mazda
The 2020 Mazda CX-5 reviews are in. With an “8.6” from U.S. News, a “10” from Car and Driver, and an “8.1” from Edmunds.com, Redondo Beach and Manhattan Beach drivers would be remiss not to take this landmark crossover out for a test drive in Torrance. Read the South Bay Mazda collated Mazda CX-5 review, and then fill…
Searching for a new crossover SUV that will bring plenty of power to your Redondo Beach commutes without sacrificing fuel-efficiency? The 2020 Mazda CX-3 was made for you, offering competitive specs across the lineup. Get all the details on the new Mazda CX-3 gas mileage with South Bay Mazda, then visit us for a test drive near Manhattan Beach!…
While taking a virtual test drive to experience the new Mazda CX-9 interior is a great option, the team at South Bay Mazda has put together a helpful guide to outline the new innovative technology, high-end materials, and spacious Mazda CX-9 dimensions. Learn more about this Mazda 3-row SUV and all it has to offer you and…
The 2020 Mazda6 sedan offers drivers plenty of trim level options. The one that’s right for you depends on the features you want as well the price you’re willing to spend. Learn more about the Mazda6 configurations, features, and prices with us at South Bay Mazda then take your favorite for a test drive. Browse InventoryContact Us…
How much can a Mazda CX-9 tow? Easy. The 2020 Mazda CX-9 can tow up to 3,500 pounds with ease. In addition to high efficiency, power, and convenience, you’ll find plenty of high-tech safety and more to ensure a safe hauling and driving experience. Learn more about the Mazda CX-9 towing capacity and more with…