The 2020 Mazda6 sedan offers drivers plenty of trim level options. The one that’s right for you depends on the features you want as well the price you’re willing to spend. Learn more about the Mazda6 configurations, features, and prices with us at South Bay Mazda then take your favorite for a test drive.
2020 MAZDA6 Configuration Price List
Whether you’re looking into the base-level Mazda6 Sport configuration or the top-level, award-winning Mazda6 Signature, you’ll find a Mazda sedan you’ll be proud to show off around Hawthorne. Here’s how far your money goes with Mazda:
- MAZDA6 Sport – MSRP starting at $24,000* – 187-hp, Skyactiv®-G 2.5-liter DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder with VVT and Cylinder Deactivation, Mazda Connect™ Infotainment System with voice command, leather-wrapped steering wheel and gear selector, dual-zone automatic climate control with pollen filter, Dynamic Stability Control and Traction Control System, and Advanced Smart City Brake Supportwith pedestrian detection.
- MAZDA6 Touring – MSRP starting at $26,600* – 19″ aluminum alloy wheels with Gun Metallic finish, power sliding-glass moonroof with one-touch-open feature and interior sunshade, leatherette-trimmed sport seats, and heated front seats.
- MAZDA6 Grand Touring – MSRP starting at $29,700* – 250-hp Skyactiv®-G 2.5T Dynamic Pressure Turbo DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder with VVT, body-colored heated power side mirrors with integrated turn signals, Bose® Centerpoint2® Surround Sound audio system with AudioPilot® and 11 speakers, and SiriusXM Satellite Radio with 3-month trial subscription.
- MAZDA6 Grand Touring Reserve – MSRP starting at $32,200* – 19″ aluminum-alloy wheels with Brilliant Silver finish, rear decklid spoiler, automatic power-folding side mirrors, front lower molding in bright finish, windshield wiper de-icer, ventilated front seats, driver’s seat memory, windshield-projected full-color Active Driving Display, and adaptive Front-lighting System.
- MAZDA6 Signature – MSRP starting at $35,300* – Front grille in Gunmetal finish, frameless auto-dimming rearview mirror with HomeLink®, leather-wrapped heated steering wheel, Nappa leather-trimmed sport seats, Sen Wood door and dashboard trim inserts, black headliner, Mazda Navigation System, SiriusXM® 3-year Traffic and Travel Link® subscription, 7-inch LCD meter display, traffic sign recognition, 360º view monitor, front and rear parking sensors.
Compare the 2020 MAZDA6 at South Bay Mazda
Learn more about the new Mazda6 trim packages, compare the Mazda6 to the Mazda3, or simply schedule a test drive to make sure you’re driving off in the right Mazda for you and your budget. Check out our models, new vehicle specials, learn about how to open the Mazda key fob and replace the battery, and don’t hesitate to contact us in the meantime with any questions!
*MSRP excludes taxes, title, license fees and $920 destination charge (Alaska $965). Actual dealer price will vary. See dealer for complete details.
More From South Bay Mazda
If you’re shopping for a sleek compact SUV in Redondo Beach to show your distinct style, consider the versatility of Mazda CX-5, thanks to the large selection of Mazda CX-5 color options! With the many color options available paired with the modern design of both the exterior and interior, the Mazda CX-5 has an individualistic style,…
Looking for a Mazda SUV with generous cargo space and storage solutions to handle everyday challenges in Redondo Beach? The 2020 Mazda CX-5 not only fits the bill when it comes to cargo volume — it also provides your passengers with plenty of room to stretch out on long drives to Hawthorne. Read on to see…
When Mazda specs become available, people listen. Drivers know that when they choose a Mazda, they enter a world of elegance, class, and performance. Nothing could be closer than the truth with the Mazda CX-30 specs. Innovation starts with its design, technology, right down to its performance. Therefore, whether you are commuting near Hawthorne or…
The CX-5 is a small crossover with big power under the hood: properly equipped, the Mazda CX-5 towing capacity can reach 2,000 pounds. That’s plenty for a pop-up trailer or small motorized boat, or any sporting equipment you need to haul across Redondo Beach. Ready to dive into the details? Keep reading for Mazda towing capacity…
The 2020 Mazda CX-30 SUV brings a spacious interior jam-packed with innovative Mazda technology, a powerful performance, and more for a family-friendly Mazda SUV that local drivers can show off around town. Learn more about the Mazda CX-30 interior advances and Mazda CX-30 dimensions today with South Bay Mazda to help you decide which trim level is…