2021 MAZDA CX-9 Gas Mileage
Redondo Beach drivers know Mazda for their exciting experiences behind the wheel. While drivers expect excellent performance and skilled handling in their 2021 Mazda CX-9, what can they expect out of their fuel economy? This year, you expect the trend of balanced power and efficiency with the 2021 Mazda CX-9 mpg ratings. With up to 22 city/28 highway* mpg when equipped with FWD, you are sure to get the most out of your daily commute or weekend trips outside the city. The gas mileage will vary with the different trim levels, however it is clear, this Mazda SUV will take you farther for less.
2021 MAZDA CX-9 Gas Mileage Rating Per Trim
The 2021 Mazda CX-9 features four trim levels: Sport, Touring, Grand Touring, and Signature. Drivers from Manhattan Beach can choose between FWD and AWD to get the most out of their Mazda CX-9 mpg.
MAZDA CX-9 MPG Rating: Sport
- 2021 MAZDA CX-9 Sport FWD: 22 mpg city/28 mpg highway*
- 2021 MAZDA CX-9 Sport AWD: 20 mpg city/26 mpg highway*
MAZDA CX-9 MPG Rating: Touring
- 2021 MAZDA CX-9 Touring FWD: 22 mpg city/28 mpg highway*
- 2021 MAZDA CX-9 Touring AWD: 20 mpg city/26 mpg highway*
MAZDA CX-9 MPG Rating: Grand Touring
- 2021 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring FWD: 22 mpg city/28 mpg highway*
- 2021 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring AWD: 20 mpg city/26 mpg highway*
MAZDA CX-9 MPG Rating: Signature
- The Signature trim does not feature front-wheel drive.
- 2021 Mazda CX-9 Signature AWD: 20 mpg city/26 mpg highway*
2021 MAZDA CX-9: Performance Specs
What is behind the efficient 2021 Mazda CX-9 gas mileage? Mazda uses its advanced and innovative SKYACTIV® system to cut down on energy consumption while keeping the vehicle lightweight.
Learn more about Mazda engines and how to take care of them with the service center at South Bay Mazda.
- Engine: The SKYACTIV®-G 2.5T Dynamic Pressure Turbo DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engine with VVT generates 227 hp and 310 lb-ft of torque when using 87 octane regular unleaded fuel.
- Engine Components: The engine uses lightweight, aluminum alloy components to conserve fuel and help get great gas mileage.
- Transmission: Features a SKYACTIV®-Drive 6-speed automatic transmission with manual-shift and Sport Mode that allows for smooth shifting.
- Braking and Steering: The standard power-assisted brakes and steering lessen the mechanical strain on the drivetrain.
Learn More About What the MAZDA CX-9 Can Offer!
Now that you’ve learned about the Mazda CX-9 gas mileage and what that means for its performance, it’s time to give it a test drive at South Bay Mazda near Hawthorne. Contact us! Our expert finance team is here to answer any question, help you with valuing your trade, or provide you with other car buying tips!
More from South Bay Mazda
The Mazda CX-9 is well-known for its sleek styling and spacious interior, but just how much can a Mazda CX-9 tow in 2021? The Mazda CX-9 reaches up to 3,500 pounds of towing power when properly equipped. So whether towing a boat or a camper through Redondo Beach, the Mazda CX-9 opens up brand new opportunities…
The 2021 Mazda CX-30 offers Redondo Beach drivers a subcompact SUV that fits snugly in between the Mazda CX-3 and Mazda CX-5. Though it’s a smaller SUV designed for sharp turning on Torrance streets, the 2021 Mazda CX-30 Skyactiv®-G engine options deliver thrilling Mazda specs. Read on to learn more. Then, fill out a pre-approval…
Available in four configurations which Redondo Beach drivers can pair with two different engine options, the Mazda CX-30 configurations serve up a versatile package. The new Mazda CX-30 trims are also quite affordable. Read on for a breakdown of the Mazda CX-30 interior features available on each of the Mazda CX-30 trim levels. Then fill out…