What Are the Mazda SUV Models?
Mazda SUV models hit all the marks: fuel-efficient power, safe and attentive driving, comfortable cabins, and reasonable price-tags. The 2019 Mazda CX-3, CX-5, and CX-9 suit all sorts of Redondo Beach and Manhattan Beach families. Whether you need seating for seven, all-wheel drive, or impressive towing power, you’ll get everything you need and more from a new Mazda SUV!
2019 Mazda CX-3 SUV
The five-seat 2019 Mazda CX-3 has a starting MSRP of $20,390. It’s offered in three trim levels — Sport, Touring, and Grand Touring — and can be had with front- or all-wheel drive. Each trim gets a 148-hp SKYACTIV®-G 2.0L 4-cylinder engine with VVT and earns an EPA-estimated 29 mpg city/34 mpg highway rating. Highlighted specs and features for the Mazda CX-5 include the following:
- SKYACTIV®-Drive 6-speed automatic transmission
- SKYACTIV®-VEHICLE DYNAMICS with G-Vectoring Control
- Smart City Brake Support
- Rearview camera
- Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- MAZDA CONNECT™ Infotainment System with a 7-inch touchscreen
- Cloth-trimmed sport seats
- Up to 44.5 cubic feet of cargo space
2019 Mazda CX-5 SUV
The mid-level 2019 Mazda CX-5 starts at $24,350. It’s available in five trims: Sport, Touring, Grand Touring, Grand Touring Reserve (AWD only), and Signature (AWD only). The Mazda CX-5 is offered with two engines:
- Sport, Touring, & Grand Touring — 187-hp SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder that earns up to 25 mpg city/31 mpg highway
- Grand Touring Reserve & Signature — 250-hp SKYACTIV®-G 2.5T 4-cylinder with Dynamic Pressure Turbo that earns up to 22 mpg city/27 mpg highway
The Mazda CX-5 has a maximum cargo capacity of 71.2 cubic feet, and can tow up to 2,000 pounds through Hawthorne.
2019 Mazda CX-9 SUV
Starting at $32,280, the 2019 Mazda CX-9 seats seven across three rows. Trim levels include Sport, Touring, Grand Touring, and Signature (AWD only). All four trims get a 250-hp SKYACTIV®-G 2.5T 4-cylinder with Dynamic Pressure Turbo that earns up to 22 mpg city/28 mpg highway. It’s also a more powerful tower than the Honda Pilot with a maximum trailering capacity of 3,500 pounds. Highlights include:
- 18-inch aluminum wheels
- LED headlights and taillights
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Available power liftgate
- Available Lane Departure Warning
- Available Mazda Radar Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- Available Mazda Navigation System
- Available Bose® Centerpoint 2 Surround Sound System with AudioPilot 2 and 12 speakers
Test Drive a New Mazda Crossover SUV at South Bay Mazda in Torrance
Whether you’re commuting to work or catching the sunset at the Griffith Observatory, Mazda SUV models make every journey more exciting than the last, especially with new SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY. Contact us to schedule a test drive with one or all of the above models at South Bay Mazda, located near Long Beach and Palos Verdes. Before you schedule, take a moment to compare our models including the Mazda CX-5 vs. Honda CR-V, even check out our used inventory and find a used Mazda CX-9, and then browse our current offers and incentives!
More on our Mazda Models in Torrance
Mazda gas mileage is tough to beat. Case in point: 2018 Mazda3. Offering easy-going vehicle dynamics and real-world fuel economy ratings, the Mazda3 Sedan and Hatchback are great picks for Redondo Beach’s eco-conscious drivers. Learn more about the new Mazda3 gas mileage ratings below! Mazda3 Lease Deals Mazda3 Sedan Gas Mileage Here are the EPA estimates…
Mazda SUV models hit all the marks: fuel-efficient power, safe and attentive driving, comfortable cabins, and reasonable price-tags. The 2019 Mazda CX-3, CX-5, and CX-9 suit all sorts of Redondo Beach and Manhattan Beach families. Whether you need seating for seven, all-wheel drive, or impressive towing power, you’ll get everything you need and more from a new…